<< Previous | Next >>
Archive of Published Issues: 2023
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
||Jurnal Hukum Lingkungan Indonesia
||Indonesian Center for Environmental Law
||Jurnal Hukum Lingkungan Indonesia (JHLI) is a place for research and ideas on environmental law and policy, published by the Indonesian Center for Environmental Law (ICEL) every six months.
- Journal publication rights belong to the journal manager with the author's knowledge, while the moral rights of the publication belong to the author.
- The formal legal aspect of the accessibility of journal publications refers to the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative license (CC BY-NC-SA), which means that publication can be utilized with the provisions of:
1. Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
2. NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
3. ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Each journal publication (print / electronic) is open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Beyond these objectives, the journal manager is not responsible for copyright infringement committed by certain parties.
LOCKSS system has permission to collect, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
Open Journal Systems was developed by the Public Knowledge Project.